Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Bugs in LMDListbox (LMD Tool 2020) in Delphi 10.4.2

Im am working with the TLMDListbox for more then 10 years.

But the 2020er Version is ignoring these propierties :
- header Font
- transparency

can you help me with this problem ?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Please specify how you use this control, because without further information it is not clear what your problem is:

Notes:
    Transparency works only on special LMD background controls (semi-transparency feature). I just tested on TLMDPanelFill Control and Transparent feature works fine (for the listbox content).
    HeaderFont works only in non-themed/-styled modes (otherwise headerfont is defined by style/theme). Setting ThemeMode to ttmNone will make the headercontrol use the HeaderFont setting.

• Hi Rafael,

transparency;
    it use the LMDListbox just on the main form. in older versions (Delphi xe6) the transparency was working.

header font:
    I allready tried to use ThemeMode = ttmNone ; but then the header has been displayed white without text.
    are there any other properties, do make this working ?

• Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce your issues. Header fonts in ttmNone theme mode works fine. Transparency mode never worked above a form directly (as mentioned before, you need a special parent, like TLMDPanelFill).