I don't normally edit such large CSS files but I was doing some testing and came across a problem where the editor seems to get very slow or bogged down when CSS syntax highlighting is enabled.
1. See attached file and load into SyntaxEdit with CSS syntax highlighting.
2. Go to line 18904 - " --tw-ring-color: rgba(0, 0, 0);"
3. Go to the end of that line and just start typing " this is a test"
4. I think the problem can also be reproduce in similar ways on other lines.
5. The problem goes away when syntax highlighting is turned off.
Is it possible to fix this issue so the editor is usable with large CSS files? Perhaps this problem also extends to other large files (though I haven't tested)?