Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

LMD Docking Pin Question

Hi,

I haven't purchased the docking pack yet as I am evaluating it to determine if it will fit my needs. So far I have been very impressed but there is one question I have that I haven't been able to figure out myself. I have a panel which I want to stay universally tabbed except when it's needed to display information to the end user so my plan is to leave it in the pinned state. The question I have is there a way to have the panel slide out via code and keep it slid out as long as I need it to be and then hide it again when I am done with it?

Thanks for your feedback and once again so far this appears to be a heck of a nice library.

Thanks,

Stewart

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

First, you can un-pin a panel using the code like this: MyPanel.Zone.AutoHide := True;
    Second, I don't quite understand, what you mean, when you say "keep it slid out". If you mean that the user should not be able to look at it (for example, by mouse hovering on the tab), then - its not possible.
  • Hi,

I should have checked back sooner. I apologize. This hit me about an hour after the question. It's just .show. I don't know how I missed that but it is all that was necessary.