Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Detect when DockPanel gets hidden

Hello,

is it possible to detect when a TLMDDockPanel gets hidden? 

I need this for follwowing two cases: 

1. The Panels is not pinned and gets hidden automaticaly after clicking into an other area
2. The Panel ist tabbed and an other panel (within the same collection) is activated

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
    Hi,

The only way is to use Site.OnChange event and analyze dock zones starting from Panel.Zone and up. if some zone is un-pinned, its IsAutoHidden will return True. As well Tab zones can be analyzed using they SelectedPage property.

Eugene,
    LMD Innovative.
  • Hello again,

that sounds good, but I coldn't achieve to get the tabzones. Do you have an example for this? 
    I also need to know when a auto hidden Panel is shown again. Especially when the mouse hovers over the tab. On Enter works when a tab is clicked.

Perhaps its helpfull, when I tell you my purpose:

I use dynamically created DockPanels and each contains a form. When a DockPanel is shown or closed (means the form is visible or not) I have to do some actions. 

Thank you
    Kerem
  • Hello,

ich have solved this by iterating through all zone when Site.OnChange is fired. Also I handle the OnAutoHide method and look for the State (ahsOpened etc).

Thank you again
    Kerem

PS: LMDDocking is really great!!!
  • Thank you for your feedback :-)