Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Undeclared LMDBlend and "VCLStyle" not found errors in LMD2016 DockingPack demo for Delphi XE2

Hello,

Trying the latest demo of LMD DockingPack here in Delphi XE2, I found an error the below error:

[DCC Error] d_MainFormUnit.pas(399): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'LMDBlend'

If I comment the related source the demo project compile without problems, however, after launch this other error appear and then the program is closed:

---------------------------
Debugger Exception Notification
Project pDockingDemo.exe raised exception class ELMDDockStyles with message 'Style "VCLStyle" is not found'.
Break   Continue   Help

The question is, how to avoid this? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I just checked out the demo in XE2 and can not reproduce any errors. You may have a configuration error. Check out that you don't reference paths of older versions (dif you uninstall the 2015 release beforehand)? LMDBlend is part of LMD DockingPack 2016 (in LMDDckStyles.pas), so there is clearly something wrong.
  • Ok Rafael. I am try right now with the full version (not the trial) and found the same problems. I uninstall the 2015 version before. I will continue study the problem and let here what happend at the end. Thanks for your reply!
  • You are right. I uninstall the 2015 version from the control panel, however, remain the install folder intact. After delete the 2015 folder everything work like expected.

Sorry for waste your time and thanks again Rafael!