Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

TElXTree scrollbar bug

The TElXTree on the left has "UseCustomScrollBars" set to FALSE. See how the vertical scrolbar doesn't reach the top and bottom of the control.

For some reason, with UseCustomScrollBars=true, the entire tree flashes and redraws whenever it's clicked. I'm still trying to get a simple test case for that, but setting UseCustomScrollBars to false seems to resolve that issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The UseCustomScrollBars=true setting was of importance for earlier releases of ElPack when there was no direct support for native theme engines. It remains for compatibility (works without problems in non-themed areas), but it might be possible that in a future release property will be removed completely (value = false is default then).

• Understood. I want to have it set to false, but I get the problem seen in the screenshot to the left!

Also, the default value of UseCustomScrollBars for TElXTree is true - which maybe should be changed?