Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

High DPI Support for TLMDRichLabel and TLMDRichEdit

I just downloaded LMD2021 (12/27/2021) to test if monitors with different resolutions now work with the RICHTEXT components. Unfortunately, nothing has happened yet. Will this be done in the future?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • There were no changes in LMD 2021 regarding the RichPack controls. 
    If you want to test new RichPack beta, you need to download LMD 2022 beta version from your customer portal (and report to mail@lmdsupport.com).
  • I will have to wait until there is a trial for LMD2022 because I don't have a subscription for LMD2021.
  • Ich habe mir die aktuelle Demo heruntergeladen.
    Die Skalierung beim Wechsel zwischen dem 1. Monitor  zum 2. Monitor fuktionier leider nicht. (DPI Unterstützung über Monitor v2)
    1. Primärer Monitor Ursprung 0,0 Größe 3840x216 168PPI = 175%

2. Monitor Ursprung 3840, 0 Größe 1280x1024 96 PPI = 100%

1. Problem wie auch zuvor:
    Der Text des RichLabels wird nicht wie erwartet skaliert. Dieser wird vergrößert dargestellt.

2. Problem TRichEdit
    Die Schriftgröße wird beim Scalierengeändert. Macht man das gleiche mit einem TRichedit wird zwar in der Anzeige die Größe des Textes angezeigt, aber die Schriftgröße ändert sich nicht.
    1. Monitor Schriftgröße 9, 2. Monitor Schriftgröße 5.

• Hi,

I confirm the issues with HighDPI in the latest version. We need some time to think how it can be fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
  • Hallo
    I just downloaded the LMD Demo Gallery. Unfortunately the DEMO is missing the manifest for DPI Awareness. So I could not find out if the above mentioned problem has been fixed yet.
    Is there already something fixed?
  • This is not a simple to fix issue. It may be implemented in the next major release, not asap.