Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

LMD ElPack 2021.0 (Apr 7, 2021), no installer, only source and helpfiles?

Hi,

Unlike LMD ElPack 2020.10 (Feb 27, 2021), where I can download the source, installer and help files,
for LMD ElPack 2021.0 (Apr 7, 2021),  only the source and help files are available?!

This is not for a licenced subscription, not a trial version.

Best regards,
Louis Kriel

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Sorry - it is not clear what you mean: ElPack 2021 download area contains installers for XE2 up to 10.4 + source installer (same for helpfiles + CHM standalone). See the sreenshot.
    jpg
    jpg
    26-04-_2021_15-49-32.jpg
  • edited April 2021 Posts: 45Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Rafael,

When logged in, at https://***, I only see :

• edited April 2021 Posts: 0 Accepted Answer Vote Up0Vote Down
    Please attach a screenshot, don't embed it (can't be seen by anyone else). 
    However my screenshot from above is from your user area, so I actually don't see any problem (or do you something different than shown in the screenshot?).
    Only strange thing I see is that you have archived your 2021 license. 
  • Hi Rafael,.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Screenshot attached.
    As far as I know I archived the 2021 stuff when it was still a beta version. 
    I noticed later that the actual released version was now alos archived, and it is from that link that I am trying to install.

Regards,
    Louis 
  • OK I tried to attach a pdf of the screenshot, but it was showing "uploading" for a very long time, and now I see some strange markup text at the bottom of my posted message.

If your screenshot shows something different than mine, please send the PDF or the screenshot itself to mail@lmdsupport.com (here you can use html email with embedded pictures).
  • Actualy your screenshot shows the same as mine..tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

If I download from the top 10.4 Sydney, then I obviously get the source.
    If I donwload the bottom 10.4, I get an installer for the help files.

Not one of the 2 is an insatller for the actual LMD Elpack installer?!
    .tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
    >>If I download from the top 10.4 Sydney, then I obviously get the source.<<
    That would be wrong. The Source should be downloaded with the installer called Source, not for 10.4

Sorry, we can't reallly reproduce your problem (tested with Chrome and FireFox. Do you use any other browser?). 
    If you hover over the links you should see:
    The first installer called Source references the file setupel21src.exe
    The second installer for 10.4 Sydney references setupel21d27.exe
    The second installer for 10.3 Rio references setupel21d26.exe
     [..]
    URL is always the same, only filename is different (so in worst case you can even build the URL and download when logged in).

Please visit your customer via user.lmd.de, unarchive your 2021 license and retry.
    If you still fail, please contact our support and report the filenames which are shown when you hover over the download links.
  • Thanks. I unarchived and it is now available.