Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Listbox on a LMDSplitterPanelPane loses vertical scrollbar at display scale > 100%

I have a LMDSplitterPanel with two panes, one on the left and another on the right.  On the left side is a TListBox where the vertical scrollbar appears fine at Windows display scale of 100%.  If I set it to 125% or 150%, the vertical scrollbar is not visible.

Update: The listbox is not aligned but instead uses anchors in case that makes any difference.

LMD Tools 2020.9

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thanks for report. Need some time to check.
  • I can reproduce this issue (using Delphi 10.4.1). However, the same issue happens with TListBox placed directly on a form (without any LMD controls). So, its probably a bug of TListBox itself.
  • That is probably true.  I have found that the TComboBox also does not scale well either (in a TFrame anyway) unless it is inside a container like a TPanel or TGroupBox.

I have since removed the LMDSplitterPanel and used the normal TPanels and TSplitter to do the same thing and now the scrollbar is fine at other scaling percentages.  So since the TListBox is now inside a container such as the standard TPanel, it must be hiding this TListBox scaling issue.