Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Compatibility LMD-Tools SE 2013 and Windows XP

I work with Delphi XE4, I use TLMDSpeedButton in my application and in some dll. All is ok when i use windows seven, 8 and vista but when I'm on windows XP and when my application close a dll form (with loadlibrary and freeLibrary) I've an windows exception.
Note : With Delphi 7 composant, all is OK.
Have'you test this new LMD tools with an old XP ?

thanks, Sébastien.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • >>Have'you test this new LMD tools with an old XP ?<<
    Yes. Problem is usage of dll, not component library. Using source code you can switch off certain features which is not possible with precompiled SE version.

• thanks, so if i understand you've resolved this problem. I'll buy the LMD-Tools  (instead of LMD-Tools SE 2013). Can you help me to know which features is in trouble. I use principaly the lmdSpeedbutton. How switch off features?
    Sorry for my bad english.

thanks, Sébastien
  • Hello Rafael Marica,
    I've bought your LMD Tools, I hope you can help me (I think is not difficult for you because you knew this problem)

Thanks, Sébastien.
  • Hi,

helping with what? Switching off features in own compiled versions?
    Visit your personal download area and get the source installer. 
    To enable/disable features examine the lmdcomps.inc include and switch on/off features as you like. 
    Load the project group and compile all packages. Install the dcllmd*.bpl packages.
    You can not install compiled and source version at the same time, so make sure that you have uninstalled compiled version.

If you have further problems please contact technical support at mail@lmdsupport.com and specify your requirements/problems.