Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

TElXTree, ThemeMode = ttmNone, Checked TElXCellCheckbox, enabled := false, in cell shows unchecked

Hi,

When I have a cell with a checked TElXCellCheckbox cell control, and TElXCellCheckbox.Enabled := false,  then it shows checked when the TElXTree.ThemeMode is ttmNative or ttmPlatform, but unchecked if it is ttmNone.
Is it designed that way, or is it a bug?

Regards,
Louis

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 45Vote Up0Vote Down
    Deleted.
  • Hi Eugene. Where is it fixed?
  • Add a ElXTree1: TElXTree to a form.

In object inspector, add one header section, and then one item, and set ElXTree1.ThemeMode to ttmNone.

Add for OnCreate event handler:

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
    begin
      ElXTree1.Items[0].Cells[0].UseOwnStyle := true;
      ElXTree1.Items[0].Cells[0].Style.Control := TElXCellCheckbox.Create;
      (ElXTree1.Items[0].Cells[0].Style.Control as  TElXCellCheckbox).Checked := true;
      (ElXTree1.Items[0].Cells[0].Style.Control as  TElXCellCheckbox).Enabled := false;
      ElXTree1.ThemeMode := ttmNone;
    end;

When you run it, you will find the cell unchecked.
    If ElXTree1.ThemeMode :is changed from ttmNone to either ttmPlatform or ttmNative, the cell is shown as checked. This is only if the TElXCellCheckbox cell control is disabled. 
    I've fixed the bug today. New code will be generally available with the next service release. Also, if you have access to LMD GIT you can update sources right now. 
  • Hi,

Thanks Eugene. I did manage to download source before, but I can't find a link to it anymore, and I forgot what the link was?