Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

undock panel with a dialog-style

edited October 2014 in LMD-Tools Vote Up0Vote Down
In the Docking-Demo the undocked (flying) panels have such nice panel-style. But in my project -I use the docking-system a longer time- the undocked panels have a windows dialog style.
What must I do to get these panel-style?
Tagged:

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

I don't know why this happens, I just created a small new application, just placing a dock site and some panels on the form. Floating panels looks Ok. 

But, you can check, whether you use a **single** TLMDDockManager, and whether it connected to your main dock site.

• Yes, the DockManager.
    I put the Dockmanager on my first form (without any Docking). The Docksite on another Form use this Dockmanager. That should be a problem.

Now the Dockmanager is on the same form as the Docksite and it works fine.

Thanks, Jens
  • Sorry, the problem is back.
    When I insert that source in the OnShow-Event of the form with the docking-site the problem with the dialog-style is back :

const
      DN = 'DockingStyle.xml';
    var
      style: TLMDDockStyle;
    begin
      if FileExists(DN) then
      begin
        style := DockStyles.Add('StructaWoodStyle');
        style.LoadFromFile(DN);
        LMDDockManager1.style := style;
      end;
    end;

The "DockingStyle.xml" is the VS2005-style from /tools. I copied and renamed XML and BMP to my project-directory to create in future my own style.
  • Hi,

I've described your the theory. If the problem is still exists, please send me a small demo app.