Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The app crashes when I add LMDDckSite

I am testing your Dock components and I can add the panels I need, but I don´t know if I am doing something wrong, but every time I close the main form of my aaplication and I destroy my forms i get an application errror and the application remains in memory.

If i delete the Dock components as well as the units in my uses and recompile my app works fine.

W7-64
Delphi XE
TMS Componetns

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

Its hard to understand what you mean. Can you provide me a demo app, which will demonstrate the problem. You can send it to our support mail account: mail@lmdteam.com
  • Hello balabuev 

It is solved, I had a problem disposing a previous object. I guess is the order how the objects are disposed I don't know. but now your dock panel is working fine.
  • Hello balabuev,

is it possible combine a Dock Panel into the main form, an MDI forms? I mean, actually have 3 left doched panels, but it seem are not compatbiles with MDI forms, I mean, the dock site dont allow show th mdi child (if the site is aligned to the client.

I hope ton be clear.

Regards