Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

problem with Lmdcfcstateobject::TLMDStateList

Hello,

I'm currently in progress of updating some of my projects to C++-Builder XE 4 with the lastest installer of free LMD-Tools available. Everythign seems to work fine except one thing: In one of my projects I get and error in the file LMDFaceController.hpp in the following line:

void __fastcall ApplyStateStyle(Vcl::Controls::TControl* aControl, const Lmdcfcstateobject::TLMDStateList &AState);

The compile states that TLMDStateList is not part of Lmdcfcstateobject. If I open the corresponding file I can see TLMDStateList defined using a typedef, but it's not part of the namespace of Lmdcfcstateobject. If I move the following three lines to be part of the namespace the project compiles and runs fine.

This looks like a bug to me, what's your opinion? If you agree, is there anything I need to do further to get this bug fixed?

Thanks!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I forgot the three lines:

namespace Lmdcfcstateobject

{
    //-- user supplied -----------------------------------------------------------
    typedef Byte TLMDStateList[7];
    #define TLMDStateList TLMDStateList*
  • >> If you agree, is there anything I need to do further to get this bug fixed?<<
    No. Typical C++Builder generator problem. Workaround will be in next Service Pack release.