Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Collection Editor update problem

I have a property inspector, and am looking at a collection property. 

When I change the 'Name' property of a collectionitem object,  the collection editor dialog doesn't update to show the new name until it's closed and reopened. i'm overriding GetDisplayName, and calling Changed(false) when the objects name is changed.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I didn't understand one point: Who changes the Name property? 
    - You change it manually, in code?
    - Or, it changed via property inspector?
  • Please mention laways Product version and IDE. This discussion is tagged ElPack - so do you mean an ElPack Inspector control or one of LMD InspectorPack?
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 52Vote Up0Vote Down
    Rafael : Sorry, it's LMD InspectorPack/DesignPack 2013, latest SVN build. I wish there was a way to edit messages/categories after posting...

Balabuev: when I change the collectionItem's Name property from the property inspector, I would like the Collection Editor to update to reflect this. When I close and re-open the collection editor, the correct name appears.

• Hi,

The bug has been fixed. please update your sources from SVN.
  • Yes, fixed : Thanks as always for your awesome support!

It's less important, but when the collection gets redrawn after I change the 'name' property of a collectionitem as before the collectionitem in the editor dialog seems to lose it's 'selected' highlight.