Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

ElXTree C++ Builder Example/How to

Hi

I'm using RAD Studio 2007. The TEIXTree Mega Demo wont compile in the Delphi 2007 compiler (I get [DCC Error] LMDProcs.pas(157): E2004 Identifier redeclared: 'int_RefW' when I try to compile it), which means I can't step though the code. My Delphi is too limited to work out why the above error is occurring...

I can't find a basic How To section on the Wiki or in the help for using this component and there's no C++ Builder demo.

Does anyone have a few pointers?

Andy

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Only to make sure - you tried the C++Builder demo (MegaDemo_ElXTree in lmdelcore)? Actually a full C++Builder demo exists....
  • I've just redownloaded and reinstalled the Delphi/C++ Builder 2007 registered installer and no BCB lmdelcore demos were installed?? The Delphi ones were... 

Andy
    jpg
    jpg
    lmd.jpg
  • I cannot reproduce this error. Moreover, since LMDProcs.pas unit is a part of our packages, same error should happen when we compile them. But, we do not encounter it.
  • Hi Eugene

On my backup development PC I was able to compile it so there must be some error with the paths on the main PC.

I am making progress with the component - but I still can't locate the BCB Demo. I didn't install the trial version of EI pack and the full version installed no BCB demos for the EIX Tree...

Andy
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 0 Accepted Answer Vote Up0Vote Down
    Please find attached C++ demos including demo for XTree. Its strange that the demo is not included in installation, we'll check it.
    rar
    rar
    cbuilder.rar
  • Thank you - very helpful :-)

Andy