Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

DBCheckBoxes positioning in DBCheckGroup

Hi Team,
Win 10, DB10.1.2, latest LMD.
Implementing the CheckGroup in an App.
Getting the 20 odd CBs in the Group was not an issue.
I have them aligned TopRight in the group box.
They are a little too close to the right for my liking.  
Is there any way to move them slightly left in the GB?
Also, whilst in the IDE the four sides of the individual CBs show fine.  When I run the App the right side of the CBs disappear.  Any thoughts as to why?

Regards & TIA,
Ian

Tagged:

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Can you please send screenshots to mail@lmdsupport.com (and maybe DFM snippet of controls)?
    We need to review your settings and active themes/visual settings to find out what problem is. Apart from ItemOffset, ItemHeight etc. properties there aren't any further properties to control positioning of the checkbox elements.

• Hi Rafael,
    I use the Delphi 'Sky' style.  
    I just discovered that if I turn it, the Sky style, off the CBs display OK.
    Other styles cause the same issue however in some cases, because of the background, the CBs are quite clear but still without their right vertical.
    Is this something you can look at/reproduce there or do you still want info/data from me?

Ian
  • Hi,

I guess you use BtnAlignment.Alignment property to align check boxes to the right side. So, you can simply use BtnAlignment.OffsetX property with some negative value to increase right margin.
    As regarding this:

> Also, whilst in the IDE the four sides of the individual CBs show fine.  When I run the App the right side of the CBs disappear.  Any thoughts as to why?

We really need your demo project. And, actually, I'm no sure, that I understand what you speak about?..

• Hi balabuev,
    Both my issues are resolved by using the OffsetX.  I was using the wronf offset property.
    In using the OffsetX I discovered something for you guys to look at in regard to the missing CB RHS edges.
    I have sent a sample app that demonstrates the issue.  Well, on my machine anyway. :-)
    For me this issue is now closed.
    Regards & Tks,
    Ian