Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Remove range shading from LMDTrackbar?

Hello,

I am trying without success to remove the range shading on a TLMDTrackbar when the thumb tab is moved back and forth. What property or properties control this or how would I keep the shading from occurring (or at least change the color to match the trough)? (LMD2013 and Delphi XE3)

Thank you.
Jerry

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am sorry - I do not quite understand the problem (what does "range shading" mean?). Please attach an image to demonstrate what your problem is...
  • Hello,

The image below shows the darker shading when the LMDTrackbar thumb tab has been moved (up and down and back for the one on the left and up and back to the start for the one on the right). I just want to use the LMDTrackbar as a slider control with a wide trough area without the range marking where the thumb has been moved.

Thank you.
  • Hello again,

I had no luck adding a picture from two different browsers on two different machines. I am trying to attach an image link:

• Hi,

I am sorry - I fail to reproduce this behaviour. Please provide a small demo project where issue can be reviewed or send us at least the DFM definition part of the TrackBar (if you use parent effects (ParentBackground, Transparency etc.), provide parent control as well).
    Please send code or code snippet to mail@lmdsupport.com. When you send a zip file, rename zipfile to myfile(dot)zip - otherwise it will be blocked.
  • Hello,

In making the demo sample project I was able to track down the problem.

The FBack and FBuff bitmaps were not being updated in LMDCustomTrackBar.pas when colors (such as trackcolor) were changed, so were redrawing from old bitmaps.

Thank you.
    Jerry
  • Hi,

Fixed.

Eugene,
    LMD Innovative.