Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Weird error when using LMDRichScrollText wit hC++ Builder XE7

I think this may be an Embarcadero issue, but ......

I have a form with a LMDRichScrollText. It works fine.  Then I want to anchor it to the bottom of the screen, and I want it to be the width of the screen, to I check the anchor bottom (top and left are checked by default).  When I run my app it gets an "Abstract Error" error that pops up.  If I uncheck all 3 anchor boxes, it still crashes (same error).  If I delete the LMDRichScrollText and add a new LMDRichScrollText, it works fine with the default top and left checked.  Then check the bottom anchor, I get the abstract error again.

The reason I think it may be Embarcadero's bug is because other components once anchored cannot be 'un-anchored'.  Uncheck the boxes, resize the form and the components move with no anchors checked.

Thanks!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

Then I want to anchor it to the bottom of the screen, and I want it to be the width of the screen, to I check the anchor bottom (top and left are checked by default).  When I run my app it gets an "Abstract Error" error that pops up.

I can't reproduce this. Can you please specify step-by-step how to reproduce the error.

If I uncheck all 3 anchor boxes, it still crashes (same error).

This is also can't be reproduces at my side.

Eugene,
    LMD Innovative.