Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Floating Panels Missing from Saved Docking Layout

edited September 2014 in LMD-Tools Vote Up0Vote Down
First off, I want to say that I suspect the problem is somewhere in my code and not in the docking system. Having said that, I am hoping that you might have some insight into what might be going on here so that I might be able to track down the problem.

The problem I am having is that floating panels are not appearing in the XML output by lmddockmanager.savetofile.If I float a panel and then redock it, then the panel does appear in the XML and this works regardless of whether I drag the floating panel back into the dock or whether I redock it in code. However, if I float several panels in code from within the main form's oncreate, the floating panels appear in the xml.

This is happening in a large, complex application and I have not been able to reproduce it in a simple test program.

Again, I recognize that this is a long shot, but do you have any thoughts on what might be going on or how to track it down?

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments